Who can join the MARCO-BOLO CoP?
The MARCO-BOLO CoP is open for member nominations, especially individuals or organisations involved in biodiversity observations.
Why join the MARCO-BOLO CoP?
- Offers a safe space for peer-to-peer learning, exchange of best practices and innovation.
- Allows for bottom-up and top-down decision-making.
- Provides access to expertise and knowledge.
- Fosters learning and professional development.
- Enables cross country collaboration and resource sharing.
- Encourages networking and strengthening or building alliances.
- Promotes national, regional and global cooperation.
Who is in the MARCO-BOLO CoP?
The MARCO-BOLO CoP is made up of several types of members, the Core and the Wider CoP. The Core CoP consists of representatives of organisations who have a coordinating role in the development of the biodiversity observing system, while the wider CoP includes implementing organisations.
More information coming soon.