Join the BIO-Q10-Qlife Winter School on Quantitative Seascape Ecology of Marine Plankton
We’re excited to announce the BIO-Q10-Qlife Winter School, a workshop on “Quantitative Seascape Ecology of Marine Plankton” coordinated by Patrick Charnay and Chris Bowler from the Biology Department at ENS.
Course Focus: Explore quantitative studies in ecology using Tara Oceans datasets, including DNA sequences and organism imaging resources. Gain insights into the contributions of marine plankton to ecological, evolutionary, and biogeochemical processes, with an emphasis on climate change impact.
- When: March 4 – 8, 2024
- Where: Biology department, ENS – Paris, France
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Who Can Attend: Open to M2, PhD students, postdocs, engineers, and junior scientists from various backgrounds.
- Application Deadline: January 7th, 2024
- Registration Fees: €150 (covering food and lodging, with some travel grants available)
How to Apply:
- Register through this link.
- Submit your CV, a motivation letter, and a supporting letter from a supervisor
with the subject header “Qlife Marine Plankton Winter School 2024_LASTNAME” to Melissa.Dewulf@curie.fr.